In our experience, there are a few common characteristics that are shared by “high performance” leaders.
- Constantly seeking out learning/growth opportunities,
- Regularly soliciting feedback/input when making important decisions,
- Continually pushing themselves and those around them to be more accountable for results,
- Always embracing rather than avoid change,
- Habitually growing their network of win-win professional relationships.
In this vein, we are very proud of our thirteen year relationship with Vistage International, the World’s Largest CEO Leadership Development Organization. The mission of Vistage is straightforward and powerful: We strive to create Better Leaders who Make Better Decisions and achieve Better Results.
The model involves monthly peer groups meetings, subject matter expert presentations, one-on-one executive coaching, access to a world class content library, and the ability to tap into an on-line global community of over 20,000 members (and growing).
Here is a video testimonial by Frank Priznar, a former member of my Frederick Group:
Please also take a moment to view our new video: Illustrating the Peer Group Impact
Ed currently serves as the Chair of a CEO Group in Baltimore and a Small Business Group in Frederick, Maryland. There are currently 30 members in his two groups.
Vistage Works– The numbers speak for themselves
Vistage Free Business Resources *New Update
Vistage launches new Leadership Channel on YouTube:http://www.youtube.com/user/VistageChannel
Please click on Vistage At A Glance to download a brochure.
Please also click on Vistage Testimonial Videos to view comments from some of our members
Independent article about the value of business peer groups: Should You Join A Business Group?
Vistage In The News:
- The Vistage Advantage ( )
- Vistage increases the effectiveness and enhances the lives of chief executives.( )
- Why the Vistage system works. ( )
- Why Your Business Needs A Peer-Advisory Group ( )
- What can you do to be the most competitive business in your industry?( )
- My Vistage Member Blogs About His Experience (40% Increase in Revenue)( )