I have always tried to learn something new every day. In fact, I try to end each day by asking myself, “what did you learn today?” I also ask my kids the same question and send them off to school with the encouragement to “learn something new today.” If you condition yourself to be in a constant learning mode it will happen. Your brain can’t help but listen to what you tell it. One way to ensure this happens is to keep a daily log/diary of what you are learning. At the end of just one month, you’ll be surprised by what you’ve accomplished. A person’s breadth of knowledge always has and will be a key differentiator in both their life and work.
- Leadership Is A Learned Skill (capacity-building.com)
- Never Stop Learning (capacity-building.com)
- Is Learning Important? (managementblog.org)
- Learning to Learn (simpleprogrammer.com)
- Pragmatic Thinking and Learning – how to think consciously about thinking and learning (javacodegeeks.com)