Welcome to Capacity Building Solutions
- Do you often feel like it’s lonely at the top and that very few people can understand your stress and pressures?
- Do you sometimes feel out of your depth with your leadership responsibilities?
- Do you often feel that success in business shouldn’t be this hard to achieve?
- Would you like to be held more accountable for the results you desire for your business/organization?
- Would you like to accelerate your professional learning and growth?
- Would you like to be more proactive about making positive changes in your company?
- Are there things you’d like to do with your business and/or personal life that you cannot get to because of time and resource limitations?
- Would you like to make better decisions that lead to better results in a more timely fashion?
If you answered yes to any or all of these questions, then we can help!The whole purpose of Capacity Building Solutions Inc. is to create more effective leaders who exceed even their own high expectations. Our goal is to change the world for the better one leader at a time! We have many ways we go about this goal including peer based learning, executive coaching, meeting facilitation, training sessions/workshops, customized assessment tools, and providing access to other helpful resources. If you want to grow as a more effective leader, then you’ve visited the right website!
Latest From the Blog
I often observe many leaders who think they are the exception to the rule. Maybe in some regards they are, but not across the board. Moreover, not all exceptions are created equal or warrant consideration. There are some obvious rules of personal and business behavior that we should all respect or at least take heed of:
- Working too much and […]
You don't have to be Catholic to admire and appreciate the life of St. Patrick - the Patron Saint of Ireland. He was born more than 1,600 years ago but his memory still lives on. It certainly doesn't hurt that his holiday is often a day of much fanfare and celebration for people of Irish background. Saint Patrick himself was known to enjoy a drink or two. However the celebratory aspect of the day should not overshadow the remarkable life and good works of the man.
Today is a very special day. We take time to honor two great men and past presidents: George Washington and Abraham Lincoln. A case could easily be made that without the influence and leadership of these two men our country wouldn't exist or at least wouldn't be as strong and united as it is today. In their own way they contributed to building a strong national foundation which required great personal sacrifice and the willingness to make bold decisions focused on the greater good.
Employee engagement doesn’t mean coddling or succumbing to every employee need or whim. Employers, you still and will always have more leverage in the relationship. Lately, I’ve watched as many of you have allowed your power dynamic to shift upside down. Given the purported dearth of talent and supply of qualified candidates, you are slowly letting the “inmates begin to […]