Welcome to Capacity Building Solutions
- Do you often feel like it’s lonely at the top and that very few people can understand your stress and pressures?
- Do you sometimes feel out of your depth with your leadership responsibilities?
- Do you often feel that success in business shouldn’t be this hard to achieve?
- Would you like to be held more accountable for the results you desire for your business/organization?
- Would you like to accelerate your professional learning and growth?
- Would you like to be more proactive about making positive changes in your company?
- Are there things you’d like to do with your business and/or personal life that you cannot get to because of time and resource limitations?
- Would you like to make better decisions that lead to better results in a more timely fashion?
If you answered yes to any or all of these questions, then we can help!
The whole purpose of Capacity Building Solutions Inc. is to create more effective leaders who exceed even their own high expectations. Our goal is to change the world for the better one leader at a time! We have many ways we go about this goal including peer based learning, executive coaching, meeting facilitation, training sessions/workshops, customized assessment tools, and providing access to other helpful resources. If you want to grow as a more effective leader, then you’ve visited the right website!
Latest From the Blog
Temptation is an issue we all deal with. I don’t usually mix my faith which I deem to be a very personal issue with my leadership development work. And, I have no intention of radically changing course now, however what we read and study does affect us and inform our beliefs. From when I was a child I was very fascinated by the story of the “Three Temptations of Christ” which he endured while alone and fasting in the desert for 40 days and 40 nights. While suffering though this experience he was tempted by the devil to make it all go away and create a supposedly easier path for himself in the moment and moving forward. Thankfully, Jesus refused and the rest as they say is history.
The three temptations were Hedonism (self-satisfaction), Egoism (power) and Materialism (wealth). Areas where we all struggle […]
Leadership Thought #488 – 22 Questions You Should Ask Someone Before You Put Them in A Management Position
Through the years I have seen many unsuccessful promotions of staff to management positions and bad outside managerial hires. More [...]
In business (and life), patience may be a virtue but passion becomes a prerequisite. Being a small business owner is [...]