Welcome to Capacity Building Solutions
- Do you often feel like it’s lonely at the top and that very few people can understand your stress and pressures?
- Do you sometimes feel out of your depth with your leadership responsibilities?
- Do you often feel that success in business shouldn’t be this hard to achieve?
- Would you like to be held more accountable for the results you desire for your business/organization?
- Would you like to accelerate your professional learning and growth?
- Would you like to be more proactive about making positive changes in your company?
- Are there things you’d like to do with your business and/or personal life that you cannot get to because of time and resource limitations?
- Would you like to make better decisions that lead to better results in a more timely fashion?
If you answered yes to any or all of these questions, then we can help!The whole purpose of Capacity Building Solutions Inc. is to create more effective leaders who exceed even their own high expectations. Our goal is to change the world for the better one leader at a time! We have many ways we go about this goal including peer based learning, executive coaching, meeting facilitation, training sessions/workshops, customized assessment tools, and providing access to other helpful resources. If you want to grow as a more effective leader, then you’ve visited the right website!
Latest From the Blog
I remember my mom telling me early on that “words matter.” Once you say something it cannot be unsaid. Even if you apologize and/or make excuses, the imprint on another person’s brain is still there. And, sometimes the repercussions can last for years or even a lifetime. There are many situations where I wish I would have been more thoughtful […]
We need move towards not away from one another. I worry that lately we are a culture that has embraced a “divide and conquer” mindset. Instead of “win-win” we think “win-lose.” Instead of choosing to co-exist with people who think differently from ourselves, we further and further isolate ourselves from others who could potentially expand our thinking. It’s not enough […]
Most of us will start the New Year with a list of goals we would like to achieve over the course of the next year. Making New Years' Resolutions has become an American pastime. Unfortunately, a majority of us will end up falling far below our initial expectations. For some reason we either lose interest, become distracted by other things, or find the goals end up requiring more than we are willing to give to get there. Over the years I've observed a much smaller number of people who actually achieve what they set out to do. From this experience, I've developed the following tips to help you become one of these lucky few:
Sadly, it seems rare these days when I see something that a professional athlete does that I feel sets a good example for my children and even inspires me. One could argue that the physical abilities of athletes has grown considerably since I was young. Their exploits on the field seem to continually set a higher bar for what’s possible […]