Welcome to Capacity Building Solutions
- Do you often feel like it’s lonely at the top and that very few people can understand your stress and pressures?
- Do you sometimes feel out of your depth with your leadership responsibilities?
- Do you often feel that success in business shouldn’t be this hard to achieve?
- Would you like to be held more accountable for the results you desire for your business/organization?
- Would you like to accelerate your professional learning and growth?
- Would you like to be more proactive about making positive changes in your company?
- Are there things you’d like to do with your business and/or personal life that you cannot get to because of time and resource limitations?
- Would you like to make better decisions that lead to better results in a more timely fashion?
If you answered yes to any or all of these questions, then we can help!The whole purpose of Capacity Building Solutions Inc. is to create more effective leaders who exceed even their own high expectations. Our goal is to change the world for the better one leader at a time! We have many ways we go about this goal including peer based learning, executive coaching, meeting facilitation, training sessions/workshops, customized assessment tools, and providing access to other helpful resources. If you want to grow as a more effective leader, then you’ve visited the right website!
Latest From the Blog
The war for talent is not just a contrived theory it is reality. Despite what our politicians may be saying, there are many good jobs out there at all levels of skill, talent and experience. In all my years of consulting/coaching I have never seen a period where so many companies have vacancies for key positions and are having a […]
If leading organizations and people was easy, then everyone could do it. I’ve had a number of conversations lately with clients and colleagues who are complaining about how hard they have to work. More often than not, the average age of these people is under 45. I try my best to be understanding and empathetic while also trying to bring […]
There are a lot of excuses being bandied about regarding the words of Donald Trump and that once he gets elected he will modify his rhetoric and become more presidential. Sadly, this energy is only growing. I hear many apologists state that It was just the rigors of the political campaign season and he’s doing what’s necessary to get elected […]
It's very easy to forget the significance of something the further you are removed from its reality. It used to be that war touched the majority of Americans directly, but now many of us only feel the consequences indirectly. Our nation has been at war for more than 10 years now and our troops (and those of our allies) continue to risk their life on a daily basis. Thankfully, we seem to be scaling back the required sacrifice, but the loss of even one soldier is a tragedy let alone the 4,977 that have given their life in combat in Iraq and Afghanistan since 2001. This is a heavy emotional burden that will be felt by families for generations. We also shouldn't also forget the life altering injuries that tens of thousand of our troops have suffered and the devastating psychological consequences of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.