Welcome to Capacity Building Solutions
- Do you often feel like it’s lonely at the top and that very few people can understand your stress and pressures?
- Do you sometimes feel out of your depth with your leadership responsibilities?
- Do you often feel that success in business shouldn’t be this hard to achieve?
- Would you like to be held more accountable for the results you desire for your business/organization?
- Would you like to accelerate your professional learning and growth?
- Would you like to be more proactive about making positive changes in your company?
- Are there things you’d like to do with your business and/or personal life that you cannot get to because of time and resource limitations?
- Would you like to make better decisions that lead to better results in a more timely fashion?
If you answered yes to any or all of these questions, we can help!The whole purpose of Capacity Building Solutions Inc. is to create more effective leaders who exceed even their own high expectations. Our goal is to change the world for the better one leader at a time! We have many ways we go about this goal including peer based learning, executive coaching, meeting facilitation, training sessions/workshops, customized assessment tools, and providing access to other helpful resources. If you want to grow as a more effective leader, then you’ve visited the right website!
Latest From the Blog
Recently I have been having a lot of conversations with my clients about work-life balance and the need for boundaries. I am always sympathetic to their need to live a more full life. I also try to remind them that they chose the path of a business entrepreneur and/or CEO. By its nature this role is more demanding than the […]
Just about every week I meet with a client who bemoans the fact that their direct reports aren’t accountable for their action items and/or do less than stellar work. My first response is always, “we are what we tolerate.” However, I then walk them through the four reasons (in my experience) why things don’t get done:
- There is a lack of […]
You don't have to be Catholic to admire and appreciate the life of St. Patrick - the Patron Saint of Ireland. He was born more than 1,600 years ago but his memory still lives on. It certainly doesn't hurt that his holiday is often a day of much fanfare and celebration for people of Irish background. Saint Patrick himself was known to enjoy a drink or two. However the celebratory aspect of the day should not overshadow the remarkable life and good works of the man.
Most of us will start the New Year with a list of goals we would like to achieve over the course of the next year. Making New Years' Resolutions has become an American pastime. Unfortunately, a majority of us will end up falling far below our initial expectations. For some reason we either lose interest, become distracted by other things, or find the goals end up requiring more than we are willing to give to get there. Over the years I've observed a much smaller number of people who actually achieve what they set out to do. From this experience, I've developed the following tips to help you become one of these lucky few: