Welcome to Capacity Building Solutions
- Do you often feel like it’s lonely at the top and that very few people can understand your stress and pressures?
- Do you sometimes feel out of your depth with your leadership responsibilities?
- Do you often feel that success in business shouldn’t be this hard to achieve?
- Would you like to be held more accountable for the results you desire for your business/organization?
- Would you like to accelerate your professional learning and growth?
- Would you like to be more proactive about making positive changes in your company?
- Are there things you’d like to do with your business and/or personal life that you cannot get to because of time and resource limitations?
- Would you like to make better decisions that lead to better results in a more timely fashion?
If you answered yes to any or all of these questions, we can help!The whole purpose of Capacity Building Solutions Inc. is to create more effective leaders who exceed even their own high expectations. Our goal is to change the world for the better one leader at a time! We have many ways we go about this goal including peer based learning, executive coaching, meeting facilitation, training sessions/workshops, customized assessment tools, and providing access to other helpful resources. If you want to grow as a more effective leader, then you’ve visited the right website!
Latest From the Blog
As you raise your glass this weekend, please take a moment to reflect on what Monday truly means. There are currently several hundred thousand hundred troops stationed directly in harms way doing very dangerous often thankless work. We owe them and their predecessors a vast debt of gratitude.
The great thing about my job is that I can find inspiration everywhere, from all walks of life and fields of practice. It is often cliché that leadership development professionals lean on sports and military examples (at least my male colleagues do), but there is a reason we do this, it works. Recently, I was watching the ESPN program, “A […]
Leadership is an interesting topic. We all seem to think we know what it is and can identify when it’s lacking, but often have different definitions of what it means. It gets even more challenging when you have different sides with competing agendas/world views clashing with one another. Recent events in Baltimore have put a spotlight on how difficult and […]
As part of my work, I am in a lot of meetings and conference calls. It’s amazing and somewhat disheartening at times to see how the quality of these interactions can vary. There are moments where it feels like everyone is “dialed-in” and paying rapt attention, but these are few and far between. More often than not, you either see […]