Welcome to Capacity Building Solutions
- Do you often feel like it’s lonely at the top and that very few people can understand your stress and pressures?
- Do you sometimes feel out of your depth with your leadership responsibilities?
- Do you often feel that success in business shouldn’t be this hard to achieve?
- Would you like to be held more accountable for the results you desire for your business/organization?
- Would you like to accelerate your professional learning and growth?
- Would you like to be more proactive about making positive changes in your company?
- Are there things you’d like to do with your business and/or personal life that you cannot get to because of time and resource limitations?
- Would you like to make better decisions that lead to better results in a more timely fashion?
If you answered yes to any or all of these questions, we can help!The whole purpose of Capacity Building Solutions Inc. is to create more effective leaders who exceed even their own high expectations. Our goal is to change the world for the better one leader at a time! We have many ways we go about this goal including peer based learning, executive coaching, meeting facilitation, training sessions/workshops, customized assessment tools, and providing access to other helpful resources. If you want to grow as a more effective leader, then you’ve visited the right website!
Latest From the Blog
I remember when cell phones were a bit of a novelty but then became a regular everyday tool. It was almost as if the world couldn’t have existed without them (but it did). Many technology tools have arrived since then and followed the same trajectory of becoming completely indispensable until something better came along. Now we have watches that provide […]
As the saying goes, “sometimes we are our own worst enemy.” I’ve seen many a good leader go down a “rat trap” of their own making. Often this is done with the best of intentions, but the results usually have nothing to with the original intention behind them. The following eight leadership mistakes happen much more frequently than they should:
- Treating everyone […]
Every year I do some reserch to find inspiration on this special holiday for our country. I was fortunate to come across the speech, “The Spirit of Liberty,” by Learned Hand a renowned judicial scholar and judge of the first half of the 20th century.
Because of my line of my work I am fortunate to spend time with many successful people and study and research the topic even more. One theme that runs through of my experience/research is that financial success (while important) is not the primary driver of an individual business leader’s success. It is more of an outcome for doing something else […]